giovedì 14 marzo 2013

REFLEX XTR RC ait simulator

I bought this rc simulator in the 2004 at the time it was the best rc airplane and helicopter simulator for this realistic graphics and real flight characteristics. You can use your normal rc radio with this simulator thanks to his key interface.

You can choice from ep to turbine helicopter. The same with airplane; from little 3d ep indoor to bigger 240cc airplane. The same about scenary from indoor to outdoor flight field.

My original Reflex XTR cd included the version compatible for windows XP. So i downloaded from REFLEX site the lasted version for Windows 7 and with my original blu key i installed it on my Acer Revo Rl100 Media Center.

On my 50' Panasonic plasma VT30 all seems true like on flight field.



 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento